DXP Enterprises: Essential Industrial Supplies by Industry
Successful manufacturing companies depend on trusting relationships with suppliers. Effective manufacturing business operations rely on access to industrial equipment and other vital supplies to meet production goals.
When manufacturing companies need complex or highly technical equipment, small parts or tools, they want a supplier who understands the industry and the products they sell. Additionally, the supplier must respect its role in a company’s ability to maintain consistent operations.
To meet the high standards of our customers, DXP Enterprises is committed to providing consistent and timely responses that ensure our customers’ businesses can continue to operate as they should.
Main industrial products used by American industries
We have access to the most trusted brands to ensure our customers get high quality industrial supplies they can rely on. Here are some examples of the products we supply:
Fasteners are used by hundreds of industries and are essential to the efficiency and safety of their manufacturing processes. Here are some examples of the many types of fasteners in high demand by certain industries:
- Aerospace applications – Fasteners should be made from lightweight and superior materials such as titanium, A286 alloy or Inconel 718.
- Automobile industry – Requires high strength, fatigue resistant carbon steel or stainless steel fasteners.
- Food and beverage industry – Requires stainless steel fasteners highly resistant to corrosion, including crevice corrosion and stress corrosion.
- shipbuilding industry – Requires marine-grade fasteners that resist corrosion, pitting and cavitation in the harsh environment of seawater and salty air.
- Energy industry – Requirements include high corrosion resistance, high strength, durability and fatigue resistance.
Abrasives are used by many companies to aid in the sanding, polishing, grinding or polishing of products to their final state. Different types of abrasive materials include:
- Glue – These abrasives are generally contained in a matrix such as resin, rubber or clay and shaped into blocks or wheels. They have different grain densities for various uses.
- Covered – The most commonly used coated abrasive is sandpaper. Resin is used to bond the abrasive material to a paper or metal backing. These products are available in a variety of shapes and grain densities.
Hundreds of industries use welding in various applications and work processes. The automotive, aerospace, and shipbuilding industries are just a few. The different types of welding include:
MIG Welding – Gas Arc Welding (GMAW)
TIG welding – Gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW)
Stick Welding – Shielded Metal Arc (SMAW)
Flux-cored welding (FCAW)
Welding supplies consist of a wide range of equipment, chemicals, gas appliances, safety equipment, and various fittings and hand tools used in the process.
Pipes, valves and fittings
Pipe fittings and valves connect one section of pipe to another to extend length, change flow direction, or alter flow volume. They come in hundreds of materials and configurations.
Thousands of businesses use a variety of housekeeping products and accessories that help with storage, handling, waste containment, cleaning, or other tasks. For example:
Bags and containers
Automated floor cleaners
Polishing and waxing machines
Manual cleaning products
Shopping carts, dustpans
Rags and rags
Floor Machine Pads
Most businesses use cleaning equipment on a daily basis and they want a supplier they can count on to respond quickly to their needs. DXP provides the high quality equipment and products they rely on to keep their facilities clean and hygienic.
Power tools are widely used in almost every industry. They consist of electric drills, saws, grinders, sanders, lathes, planers and compressors. Tools require a range of small parts and accessories. DXP sources power tools from trusted, well-established manufacturers to ensure safety and reliability.
The list of electrical supplies produced by industry manufacturers and other companies is extensive. Some of the electrical parts and equipment production lines require fittings, cords, batteries, cable ties, ballasts, dimmers and sensors.
DXP has the industrial supplies and equipment you need
As a supplier of industrial materials, DXP recognizes the important role we play in the efficient operation of a business. Providing quality supplies when needed is a priority at DXP. This is what makes us your best choice to keep your business running smoothly.
Contact DXP today for your industrial supplies to ensure you get the highest quality products available today.