Global Power Tools Market Forecast Outlook to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
Power Tools Market research report by Type (Demolition Tools, Drilling and Fastening Tools, Material Removal Tools, Milling Tools, and Saw and Cutting Tools), by Operation (Electric & Pneumatic) , by application – Global forecast to 2025 – Cumulative impact of COVID-19 report “has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com from offer.
The global power tools market is expected to grow from $ 32,359.86 million in 2020 to $ 41,380.70 million by the end of 2025.
This research report categorizes Power Tools to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
Drilling and fastening tools are expected to experience the highest growth during the forecast period
Based on type, the power tools market is examined across demolition tools, drilling and fastening tools, stock removal tools, milling tools, and sawing and cutting tools. Drilling and fastening tools have been studied in more detail in drills, impact drivers, impact wrenches, screwdrivers and nut-nuts. Material removal tools have been studied in more detail in grinders and sanders / polishers / pads. Sawing and cutting tools have been studied in more detail on bandsaws, circular saws, jigsaws, reciprocating saws, and shears and nibblers. Drilling and fastening tools occupied the largest size of the power tools market in 2020 and are expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Electricity is expected to experience the strongest growth during the forecast period
On the basis of operation, the power tools market is examined at the electric and pneumatic scale. Electricity commanded the largest size of the power tools market in 2020 and is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Residential / DIY sector expected to experience the strongest growth over the forecast period
Based on the application, the power tools market is examined in industrial / professional and residential / DIY. The industrialist / professional continued his studies in the fields of aerospace, automotive, construction, energy and shipbuilding. Industrial / Professional occupied the largest size in the power tool market in 2020. On the other hand, Residential / DIY is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific is expected to experience highest growth during forecast period
On the basis of geography, the power tools market is examined in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa. The region of the Americas studied in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The Asia-Pacific region studied in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East and Africa region studied in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Arab Emirates United. The Americas occupied the largest size in the power tools market in 2020. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and categorizes suppliers in the power tools market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (report Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features and Customer Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies. The competitive strategic window helps the supplier define an alignment or adapt between their capabilities and the opportunities for future growth prospects. Over a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new introduction strategies. products to run further expansion and growth of the company.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market development: provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive assessment and intelligence: provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product development and innovation: provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global power tools market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global power tools market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global power tools market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global power tools market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global power tools market?
6. What are the strategic fads and moves considered appropriate for entering the global power tools market?
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f1jpl5
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210528005302/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Officer
For EST office hours, dial 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900